Notice and Takedown Policy of Online Cycling Jerseys
The purpose of this Notice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as Online Cycling Jerseys. We will respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP; additionally, Online Cycling Jerseys does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Online Cycling Jerseys. Your statement must include the following information:
- Name of the intellectual property right owner.
- Your full name & name of the company you represent.
- Your full address, inc. City, State and Zip Code.
- Your contact email address & telephone number, inc. international dialing code.
- Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement.
- Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Online Cycling Jerseys website.
- Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated.
- Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct.
- Clear declaration that you will indemnify Online Cycling Jerseys from all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including all attorney's fees) which Online Cycling Jerseys may incur in connection with the notice.
To proceed, provide an infringement statement and get in touch to resolve the issue.